Supershield Clearon is a transparent liquid membrane, one component, based on pure aliphatic polyurethane in acqueos solution, transpiring, resistant to UV rays, to abrasion and wear, elastic.
• waterproof terracotta and tiled terraces leaking, without having to remove them
• final coating with high resistance to abrasion on other SUPER- SHIELD protective membranes (Elastakote/Roofon) in buildings and infrastructures subject to wear and weathering
• final coating to protect and polish wood and steel
• as a binder resin for sand carpet coating.
Supershield Clearon is available in the MATT and SEMI GLOSS versions
transparent waterproofing of terraces and balconies;
final coating on waterproofing membranes subject to high pedestrian traffic; transparent waterproofing of ceramics, glass and natural stones; sanitizing coating for floors and walls; protective coating for bridges, flyovers, tunnels; glossy protective coating for steel and wood.
- 0.3 l/m2 by roller, brush or spray, in two/three coats if applied on tiles /ceramic/terracotta;
- 0,2 / 0,3 l/m2 by roller or spray in a single coat, if applied as a
top anti wear coating on Elastakote or Roofon;
- 0.8 – 1.2 kg/m2 in two or three layers, as a binder resin for sand carpet coating.