Supershield Infron is a one-component waterproofing liquid membrane, based on pure aliphatic polyurethane in aqueous dispersion, transpiring, resistant to UV rays, abrasion and wear resistant.
Which is applied as:
• final coating on other protective Supershield membranes (Elastakote / Roofon) in buildings and infrastructures subject to wear and weathering
• floor covering for underground and external car parks
• alone or as a final coat on Supershield Elastakote / Roofon. Supershield Infron is based on SUPERSHIELD innovative
WAP (Water-based Aliphatic Polyurethane) -ELASTIC technology composed by a 100% aliphatic polyurethane dispersion with excellent sheen and U.V resistance.
When the Supershield Infron is applied, it forms a seamless, protecti- ve coating that protects efficiently on a long term basis.
Top coat on other polyurethanic membranes subject to high pedestrian traffic; floor coating for car parkings areas covered and external with medium traffic; sanitizing coating for floors and walls; protective coating for bridges, flyovers, tunnels; waterproofing of surfaces exposed to wear and weathering.
- 0,2 / 0,3 lt / m2 by roller or spray, in two / three coats;
- 0.2 / 0.3 l / m2 by roller or spray, when applied as a final anti-wear coat on Elastakote or Roofon.