Drybox is the system developed by Supershield for a perfect and durable waterproofing of foundations, tanks and hydraulic works in general.
Drybox consists in:
- Waterproofing the entire concrete mass of the structure, by adding in the ready mix plant
ADMIXPLUS, a water-based crystalline admixture belonging to SUPERSHIELD LCT range.
- In waterproofing rigid joints, movement joints, casting resumptions, passing pipes with
specific products and devices designed and tested over time by Supershield
thus obtaining a total and lasting impermeability of the structure.
Advantages of the Supershield Drybox waterproofing system
Simple and effective, it does not modify normal construction practices.
- No need to modifiy the structural design and the concrete mix prescribed
for the project
- ADMIXPLUS is admixed in the batching plant, by using of normal dispensers
for liquid admixtures, thus becoming part of the automated production cycle of
the ready mix plant
- The exact quantity of ADMIXPLUS in the load will be shown in the printout at the
end of the cycle
- It does not require the intervention of specialized third-party companies
for its implementation in the job site
- It is environmentally friendly and safe, does not pollute, it is suitable for contact with drinking water and allows to acquire points for the LEED system.
- It is not expensive and reduces construction time compared to other systems.
- Applied under the supervision of Supershield technicians, it benefits of a ten-year waterproofing warranty by a leading insurance company.